- Home /
Salesforce consulting firm Cloudy Coders offers secure cloud computing services along with Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses.
In order to give you a better experience, we gather, use, and store your information when you visit our website on any device.
Information That May Be Collected From You
Your visits to our site and information about your computer, such as your IP address, location, operating system, browser type, version, duration of visit, and number of page views.
Information that you give to us in order to use our services, such as your name, email address, phone number, fax number, and areas of interest.
Any other details that you voluntarily divulge to us.
How Is The Collected Information Used By Us?
Your personal data that you give us through our website is used for the precise purposes listed there or in our privacy rules.
- Send you email notifications, as and how required.
- Send you articles, blogs, newsletters, or invites to events like webinars or other topics you might find interesting. You can opt out of receiving emails at any time by notifying us.
- Make it possible for you to use the data on our website.
- Provide details about our services that could assist us grow our business.
- In order to protect user privacy, we may release information about our users to third-party providers, but user identity will never be disclosed.
- Keep the website abuse-free and safe.
- Event registrations.
- Answer your questions and address any concerns you have about the website's content.
- Measure the success of campaigns and brand promotions and general market research.
- Check for compliance and rules while you use the website.
We Safeguard Your Private Information
- We take many measures to guard against the loss, exploitation, or manipulation of your personal information.
- Your data is safe and virus-free on our password-protected servers.
- We store your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned uses.
- The personal information we have obtained from you is only accessible to and used by authorized members of our organization.
- The security of the data, however, when it is transmitted over the internet, is not something we can guarantee.
Rights That You Have On Your Data
You have the option of requesting an exported file of the personal information you have given us through our website.
You can also ask us to delete any of your personal information by using our website.
This, however, will not apply to information that we must retain for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
- Our website employs cookies, which may be erased when you shut your browser or kept on your computer until they expire.
- Your visits, browsing choices, and use of our website are all recognised and recorded by cookies on our website.
- To monitor how our website is being used, we use Google Analytics. On the user's computer, Google Analytics stores the data it gathers, which is used to compile reports on website usage
- You may be able to refuse all cookies or just third-party cookies using your browser. The use of the website can suffer if all cookies are rejected.
If necessary and in accordance with the website privacy policies, we may release your personal information to our employees or agents. In particular circumstances, as mentioned below, your personal information might also be disclosed.
- Any current litigation or the defense of particular legal rights.
- To the degree mandated by law
- To anybody who may request disclosure of personal information from the court or as the court may mandate disclosure of personal information.
Amendments In The Policy
You can email us directly if you wish to modify or amend your personal information or if you have any questions about our privacy statement.
It may happen that links to other websites are found on our website. We are not liable for the privacy practices of any websites operated by third parties.
Any of your personal data that is kept on our website can be requested from us. In such circumstances, kindly provide us with pertinent identification documentation.
The content on the Cloudy Coders website is solely meant to provide general information. Do not base any choices, whether business, legal, or otherwise, on the content or information on the website.