- Home /
- Refund Policy
Terms for Payments, Refunds, Upgrades, and Downgrades
- You are accountable for any fees that were incurred. No exceptions will be made because of our customers' equality policy
- Your account or card may automatically be charged with the new plan rate starting with your next billing cycle for any plan upgrade or downgrade.
- Your account's capacity, features, or material may be lost if you downgrade your service. Such losses are not covered by any obligation accepted by Cloudy Coders.
- To fully comprehend our services and capabilities as well as the terms of our current and potential business associations as well as the packages we offer, you must carefully read and comprehend all of the terms and conditions, refund, cancellation, and other policies.
Termination And Cancellation
- An account can only be canceled by the account owner. Your account must be properly terminated at your expense. Requests to cancel the account via email, phone, or other communication methods will not be honored. Please be sure to only submit cancellation requests using the online control panel.
- The processing of account cancellations normally takes two to three business days. All of your account information will be permanently destroyed once your account is canceled. After your formal cancellation date, you won't be charged again.
- The right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Cloudy Coders service, for any reason, at any time, is reserved by Cloudy Coders, in its sole discretion. In the event that the Service is terminated, all information in your Account, including any files and media, will be lost and you will no longer have access to them. Any customer may be denied service by Cloudy Coders at any time and for any reason.